Saint Louis FC offers Pub 2 Park shuttles for all home games. These shuttles provide a safe and easy way to travel from local bars and restaurants to Toyota Stadium at World Wide Technology Soccer Park for STL FC matches. In order to ride the Pub 2 Park shuttles, you must RSVP. See below for details regarding our Pub 2 Park program and the schedule for the upcoming match. All shuttles depart from Soccer Park 20 minutes after final whistle.
Pub 2 Park partners in 2017 will be Itap - Soulard, Amsterdam Tavern, Smugala's Pizza - Sunset Hills, and Hotshots - Fenton. Please click HERE to register.
Pub 2 Park Info
- If you RSVP for a Pub 2 Park shuttle, you will receive an email with full details about your Pub 2 Park ride at least one day in advance of every match. This email includes bus departure times, pre-bus info, and more.
- New Pub 2 Park locations will be offered throughout the season.
- Pub 2 Park shuttles are open to fans of all ages.
- If you have questions, call 636-680-0997 or email email@example.com.
- When you RSVP for the Pub 2 Park Bus you understand and agree to the terms listed below.
- For team schedule and ticket information, click Here.
Terms & Conditions
When you ride the Pub 2 Park shuttles, you understand and agree to the following:
1. Consumption of Alcohol & Minors. No glass containers are allowed. If you are under 21 years old, you may not drink any alcoholic beverage on the Pub to Park Bus. Nobody can provide alcoholic beverages to anyone who is under 21 years old. Violation of either Rule may lead to immediate removal or denial of future rides.
2. Release and Waiver of Liability. You agree to release and waive SLSG PRO, LLC, and its respective members, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and contractors from all injuries that you may receive while riding, entering or disembarking the Pub to Park Bus.
3. Indemnification. You agree to reimburse and/or indemnify SLSG PRO, LLC for (a) any property damage that you may cause to the Pub to Park Bus and (b) any injuries that you may cause to others while riding, entering or disembarking the Pub to Park Bus.
4. Authorization to Use Images. You will be granting SLSG PRO, LLC permission to use still or video image(s) of you riding, entering or disembarking the Pub to Pitch Bus for any commercial or non-commercial purposes without payment to you.